Total Pageviews

Monday, November 28, 2011

Shopping list




Apparently, Christmas has been right around the corner since Valentine’s Day, and true to form, I haven’t even started shopping yet. I do have a couple ideas for that ‘something speical’ for my sweet wife.


I think a nice banana boat might work.




And, really, who wouldn't appreciate a new duck lamp?







An innovative sculpture might just be the way to go...







but the woman would love a gift card for the bowling alley.





Earrings?



Toothrings?

Does anything say Christmas better than dog-snout bling?

How about some Beagle Body Armor?


All that stuff is nice enough, but I'm looking for something a little different. Maybe something that combines her love of sports and animals.



Membership in the South Benton County

Hereford Hoppers Precision Show & Dressage Team


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas !


No comments:

Post a Comment