Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bart's Chalkboard wisdom...







I am not the new Dalai Lama


My butt does not deserve a website


There was no Roman god named "Fartacus"


It does not suck to be you


I cannot absolve

Loose teeth don't need my help


I have neither been there nor done that

Goldfish don't bounce


Fridays are not "pants optional"


Pork is not a verb


I did not win the Nobel Fart Prize


I won't not use no double negatives

I can't see dead people

I will not sell my kidney on eBay


I will stop phoning it in

Class clown is not a paid position


Substitute teachers are not scabs


My suspension was not "mutual"

A belch is not an oral report

"Non-Flammable" is not a challenge

I was not touched "there" by an angel

I am not here on a fartball scholarship

I will not surprise the incontinent

I will not obey the voices in my head

The capital of Montana is not "Hannah"

Candy canes are not elf bones


I did not see Elvis

I will not encourage others to fly

I will not grease the monkey bars

I am not a dentist


I will not torment the emotionally frail


I will not spin the turtle



I will not use abbrev.

I will not hang donuts on my person

I am not a lean mean spitting machine

Hamsters cannot fly.

I am not deliciously saucy.


I will not instigate revolution.

I will only provide a urine sample when asked

Fish do not like coffee


SpongeBob is not a contraceptive




…and although it never made it onto the chalkboard, my vote for the best Bart quote ever, is:

‘What's Santa's Little Helper doing to that dog?

Looks like he's trying to jump over, but he can't quite make it.’


No comments:

Post a Comment