Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pet Psychic/Penguin Whisperer


I’d like to be contacted by a certified pet psychic, because I have the overwhelming feeling that, in my most recent past life, I was a circus elephant or perhaps a penguin, not a circus penguin, the wild kind, not that I think penguins are particularly wild, you know, just the kind that live in Antarctica, but maybe ones that live somewhere else, but I am pretty sure about the circus elephant thing. Mother told me when I was really young that she (my Mother) thought she had been, had been, had been a poodle sometime in the past, because she said the hair she had then was poofy, fluffy and smooth like poodle hair is.


I am new to this area and have yet to make any really close friends, or any un-close friends, for that matter, ( I got here really early this morning, or maybe it was late last night, I don’t know, but I don’t think it really matters that much, since I’m looking for a pet/animal psychic) so if we could meet, it would have to be at your place, because my place is my car, and I never let anyone in my car, in my car, in my car, although we could meet for coffee somewhere, because I really like coffee, although I’m not really supposed to have much of it, maybe only 6-9 cups a day, and none after lunch.

Well, that’s about all, I’m just hoping I can find a pet psychic, or maybe it doesn’t have to be a pet psychic, maybe just an animal psychic would do.

What you think?


I like your town, or maybe I should call it a city-- I can never tell the difference and sometimes wonder if there really is a difference, but I don’t understand all the duck stuff I see everywhere, because it's like I see ducks everywhere, and i really like ducks, not to eat, but just to see, so, I guess it's like a good omen that I arrive at a town/city that has a lot of duck stuff everywhere. Do a lot of you people here hunt? That’s cruel to ducks, I think. I mean, really, how do you think you would like to be a hunted duck, or may be a duck or some other small woodland creature that was startled and scared of gunfire and afraid of being shot, cooked with brown rice stuffing, and then eaten?

Doesn't sound like a lot of fun to me...really.

Squirt me an email and tell me if you’re a certified pet/animal psychic, and if you're not scared to meet with me, and maybe you could tell me what’s up with all the duck stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment